Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Whosoever means Whooo-Soooo-Ever!

(Disclaimer: I apologize for the presence of "Large Print" who makes his appearance halfway down the page. I have tried to work it out with him to no avail. He seems to be mad at me for something I did or didn't do).

A friend of mine asked me today to remember her in prayer. Of course, I am always happy to do so, but she implies that God's ear is more inclined

(or should I say, declined)
to hear my prayers.
Her request reminded me of a conversation I had with another friend, Donna, just yesterday. I'm pretty sure Donna won't mind if I share it with you:
DDH: Good Morning, Friends! Hope each of you are happy and have a deep settled peace and joy within you today~~ if not, please allow me to pray for you, I am no one special, but any of us can go to God in prayer, the Word says He hears the sincere cries of our hearts - and that means ANY of us :) ~ know that Jesus will fill the difficult places of your life with His peace, and yes, even with His joy~~ Blessings and love to each of you~~ ♥ :)
Here is my reply to Donna:

KCB: Love this! So many people ask me to pray for them, as if I have a special connection to God. Well, I do! But so does anyone who calls upon the Lord!
There are many many many verses that support what I said to her, including:


Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Acts 2:21
And it shall come to pass, [that] whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.



I'm not special! But yet, you and I are both special to God! So SPEAK UP! God hears you!


MORE will be revealed ...




3 comments:

Lynn Hallbrooks said...

Good Points, my dear. There are times though when I think more people praying helps. Like at the beginning of the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life."

Unknown said...

I'm not good at following my own blog lol... and yours. have you written any lately? SO crazy busy lately yet there I am on FB... (shaking my head...) thanks for the comment, I absolutely agree! and think it is like that. There is a story that I couldn't find just now but it says that while this person was preaching, many were praying downstairs for the Holy Spirit to intervene and cause many to be saved, and I believe thousands were saved. :)

Unknown said...

Going to try again to post this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEbzwgy1D5Y